IRON-BH is the outdoor IR touch overlay with special heat tempered glass.
IRON-BH is an assembly product composed of 3 parts(Overlay, Touch module, Heating touch glass).
Any users who using this assembly can apply very easily waterproof function to their touch system.
Also defogging function by heating glass will make user reassured.
- Aluminum chassis.
- Overlay makes all components become a rigid assembly by tightening the touch module and the touch glass.
- Most touch system operator can install system easily because that Overlay assembly support water protection in front of it.
Also, this Assembly provide convenient maintenance to user because of easily each removable structure.
- Aluminum extrusion one-body frame structure fully operating for outdoor touch.
- Available in a extremely strong sunny environment with three optical filters
(IR Filter, Anti-Solar Filter and Sun-Block Filter)
- Supports IP65 protection level(standard) or IP66 protection level (Optional).
- Not affected operation by any dusts or particles having a size of maximum 3mm on the touch glass.
- Multi-touch function
- Fast response time
: Most outdoor touch module have implemented reduction software algorithm of sunlight, and it makes the CUP needs more load. As three filter combination reduce the interference of sunlight instead of software algorithm, our product is able to minimize CPU load.
- Remote monitoring and downloading software.
- Plug and play
- Any OS Environment
- Wide operating range of temperature.
Heating Touch Glass
- Tempered 5mm thickness (Standard)
- By heating glass surface, it can prevent haze from frost and fogging, which makes performance more stable in cold weather.
- Reduce the blind of the Display panel due to climate change.
- Surface temperature of the glass can be controlled by user.
- AR Coating may can be provided optionally
|Touch Technic||Infra Red|
(W × H × D)
|Touch Glass||Heat Tempered Glass for preventing fogging or frost & Anti-glare for preventing reflection.
Basically 5mm thickness.
|Visual Transmittance||Over 75%|
|Number of Touch Points||Typically 4~10 points
(with the conditions which outdoor reliability is guaranteed)
|Sampling Rate||Up to 200 fps|
|Minimum Touch Object||< 5mm(single object standard)|
|Positioning Accuracy||< ±2mm|
|Fault Tolerance||Workable even 75% sensors are damaged(not continuously damaged)|
|Typical Response Time||5-12ms|
|Operating Systems||Windosw, Linux, Android, and MAC|
|Waterproof||IP65 / IP66|
|Touch Durability in Sunlight interference||5°(Minimum facing angle with sun) @ 150,000 Lux|
|Touch Durability against Obstacles||Allowed Size : Max 3mm height|
|Temperature||Operating Temperature : -40°C ~ +65°C
Storage Temperature : -40°C ~ +85°C
|Humidity||10% ~ 90% RH|
( IRON-BH01C )
|Managing and control touch overlay module
Power : USB, AC Power(180W)
|Sensor||Temperature sensor : -40°C ~ 120°C
Humidity sensor : 20% ~ 90%
|Cable (Accessories)||Internal : Harness cable for connecting controller to touch module & Sensors
External : AC power & USB cable
6635 Badura Ave. #120
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Kwangmyeong Techno Park #B-1403,
Kwangmyeong-Si, Gyeonggi-Do 14322
Republic of Korea
Langguang Technology Park, #A311,
Nanshan District, Shenzhen 518000
People's Republic of China