itgo

Products

페이지 정보

Products IRON-SafeTouch(I)-46
◾ 46inch 2-Bar Touch Sensor
◾ For Drive through

IRON-SafeTouch(I)-46 is a unique and technology-leading ITGO's indoor touch solution with SafeTouch™ technology and Anti-Solar™ technology.
Key Features
  • Non-contact touch function with SafeTouch™

IRON-ATS(I) allows the user to recognize the touch close to the display screen without touching the touch screen. This non-contact touch technology is a product that can reduce the risk of infectious diseases such as corona in recent years being touched by touch surfaces and keep the system clean even in unsanitary situations such as bacteria and dust. IRON's non-contact touch have 〮 Space 20 to 30mm away from the display screen & Green color indicator in space touch area 〮Fast touch response speed under 8ms

• Installation without place restriction

IRON-ATS(I) is designed not to be affected by sunlight and instantaneous shadow interference as well as foreign matter and Rain interference, so it can be installed freely at indoor windows side, building entrances. This can improve the user's convenience and operator's space operation efficiency.

• Simple and convenient design

IRON-ATS(I) has a simple and convenient design by stylized a 2-bar (left and right) touch sensor, unlike the existing 4-bar infrared touch structure. The 2-Bar structure provides the convenience of operation management, and can solve the problem of foreign matter accumulation at the bottom of the normal 4-Bar touch sensor structure.

• Smart Display

When the user approaches, touch function is enabled

Specification
Display size 46 inch
Application Indoor & Semi-outdoor
Dimension (mm) 710(W) * 1860(H) * 180(Touch display depth)
Weight <70kg
Operating Temp. 0℃ ~ +40℃
Input Power AC 100V ~ 240V @50/60Hz
External Connector Port AC Input 1 Port, Empty hall 1 Port
Housing Structure
(Enclosure & Touch)
1.6mm thickness galvanized steel cover with powder coating
Warranty 1 year( Extendible to 2 years)
B R O C H U R E +